Thursday, September 27, 2018

LEAVES LEAVES SPARKLY LEAVES



HERE IS A NEAT WAY TO USE ALL YOUR NUVO GLITTER!!

What I did first was to place a double sided sheet of tape on a piece of white 80# Cougar . Next I took the dies from Fall Foliage thinlit set and placed them on the tape side and ran through my big shot.
I then peeled off the top layer of tape exposing the sticky side. Next I dusted the various colors of glitter on each individual leaf cut out , burnishing the glitter.
Then using the nuvo glitter marker i colored the the non sticky pine fronds.
Arranging all pieces on a card front ,I finished my card!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .