Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Fall has arrived

Yep, Fall is Here !! I have a darling image from Whimsy Stamps . They are this week's sponsor over on Facebook Passionate Paper creation and friends.
 I used Prisma color pencils to color her up. I used deep tones to get that warm fall feel. She was so fun to color you can find her here , the image is named
A GIRL AND HER PUMPKIN!!

SUPPLIES
  • SKIN: LIGHT PEACH, PEACH, BURNT OCHRE, CRIMSON RED(CHEEKS & LIPS)
  • HAIR: SIENNA BROWN, MAHOGANY RED, BLACK RASPBERRY
  • SWEATER: MOSS GREEN, KELP GREEN, MARINE GREEN, GREEN OCHRE
  • ELBOW PATCH: GINGER ROOT (POLYCHROMOS : BISTER)
  • JEANS: INDIGO BLUE, LIGHT CERULEAN BLUE
  • BOOTS: LIGHT UMBER, DARK UMBER, BLACK (POLYCHROMOS: NOUGAT)
  • PUMPKIN: PUMPKIN ORANGE, TERRA COTTA, POPPY RED
  • CLOUDS:PAN PASTEL CHALK ,MY FAVORITE THINGS: SMALL CLOUDS STENCIL
  • DESIGNER PAPER: ECHO PAPER - CELEBRATE AUTUMN
  • DIECUT LEAVES: TIM HOLTZ -FALL FOLIAGE
  • TWINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .