Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Plain and simple

Hello everyone , I was cleaning out my craft room, ( I know , bad idea) when I came across a boatload of uncolored images that i purchased and downloaded ages ago. Like I'm sure no one else has ever done this ( not clean out their room , the latter  LOL)

With that said I found an adorable image from Faery Ink and decided to color her up and place her on a card.

   Just a CAS card!
SUPPLIES
COPICS
HAIR; Y21,23,26
BRA; E41,42,44
TAIL,WINGS; G0000,000,02  BG02  BV34
HEAD PIECE; B32,B34,37
ROCK/PERCH;W2,05,09  E87,89
WATER; B04, 05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .