Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Spooky Night

BOO!!


Did I scare you?? Well , maybe the card will.  I have a scary little card featuring some PINK AND MAIN characters, tucked inside a forest with a "batty" night sky.

Enjoy.


SUPPLIES
COPICS
Frank's face- YG21, 23, 25 
Jacket -YG95, 97, 99
Pants - BV20, 08    V28, 25
His Bride's face- E40, 42, 43,
Dress - V04, 06, 09  V28
Hair - C5, 07, 09, 10,100

Pink and Main Spooktacular stamp and die
Tim Holtz thinlits Birch trees  ( at OOZAK)
Designer pad 6x6  Spooky Boo by American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .