Saturday, September 22, 2018

Flowers!!

This week over on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends, we have an amazing sponsor! I am Roses has an extensive array of decorative flowers for any occasion. By adding a floral arrangement to  your otherwise beautifully colored or designed card ,you can take your card to a whole new level.
For your inspiration I have used an image from Stamping Bella and an assortment of Halloween color flowers .

SUPPLIES
I AM ROSES MULBERRY FLOWERS
PRISMACOLOR PENCILS
LIGHT PEACH, PEACH, BURNT OCHRE
DAHLIA PURPLE, DARK PURPLE
ORANGE, PUMPKIN ORANGE, CADMIUM ORANGE HUE
70% COOL GREY. 90% COOL GREY, BLACK
WHITE CHALK PENCIL
STAMPING BELLA ODDBALL SPARKLE FAIRY
PINK AND MAIN DP NOT TOO SPOOKY 6X6 PAD 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .