Friday, March 22, 2013

SPRING HAS SPRUNG THE GRASS HAS RIZ,,,,,,,

I wonder where the sunshine is,? Yep no Spring here, just snow and more snow this weekend.
But  that hasn't  stopped me from using Spring Colors on my card.  At Card Makin'Mamas now , we are having a challenge using SPRING colors. Our sponsor is HOBBY BOOK digital stamps , I chose a cute little stamp named Annabella.  Isn't she just a cutie!  Anyway , stop on by at Card Makin' Mamas and show us how much SPRING  you can put in a card.
 

 
supplies:
DP:MME- 6x6 A Mother's Love
Die cuts: Spellbinder-Stately Circles , MFT/DieNamics- Bow
Copics :
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa. The image is adorable and I really love the orange. And yes, where exactly is spring? It's so cold here I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the card that you have created with my Annabella Stamp, which was inspired by my daughter as a child. Wonderful colouring and the colour combination is also great!
    Same here...we have snow, snow and more snow. No sign of spring yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah this blog is wonderful i like reading
    your posts. Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of individuals are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.


    Here is my site :: published here

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .