Thursday, March 28, 2013

ANOTHER CAS CARD

Now I ordinarily don't care for clean and simple cards ( i can't do to much Frou Frou ) but with this image from MEL JEN called FANCY BUTTERFLY it was easy.
I decided to just go VERY simple in color ( use the same BG copics) and just layer tones. If you are one that likes Clean and Simlpe (CAS ) cards , this challenge is for you. Please stop by the Dutch Dare card challenge blog and share with us your interpretaion of a Clean and Simple layout. You could win a prize and lots of accolades. Here is my inspiration for this CAS challenge.

 
SUPPLIES:
 
DP- AUTHENTIQUE - SEASONS: SUMMER
 
EMBOSSING FOLDER- STAMPIN' UP (SIZZIX) CHEVRON
 
COPICS- BG0000, 000, 10, 11, 23, 32, 34, 49
                     Y11, 15
 
CHEERY LYNN DIE
 
RIBBON FROM STASH
 
GLAMOUR DUST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .