Friday, March 8, 2013

Something Green,,,,,,

 
Hi All, this is my inspiration card for the current challenge at Card Makin' Mamas.The challenge is to use the color  GREEN as your primary color in your card. The sponsor this challenge is Simply Betty Stamps. I have chosen the adorable stamp Spring Showers Tilly. Isn't she too cute? Hop on over to Simply Betty stamps and check out the amazing assortment of digis, I promise you won't be disappointed.
 
 
 


 
 
DP: CREATIVE IMAGINATIONS-
             LOOLAH

        FANCY PANTS- CHILDISH THINGS

SPELLBINDER
MARVEY PUNCH
MARTHA STEWART EDGE PUNCH
RIBBON FROM STASH
WOC FLOWERS
RAINDROPS- FISKARS-TEARDROPS/RAIN DOTS :      CLOUD NINE DESIGN
COPICS

4 comments:

  1. She turned out beautiful Lisa! Glad to see I'm not the only one that gets things made at the very last minute lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Your card came out lovely and your coloring is wonderful. Thank you so much for the heads up on the challenge :)

    -Katya

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .