Thursday, October 13, 2011

FALL IS HERE

Fall has definitely arrived ( in my cards), the following is my new card for Dutch Dare using sweet and sassy stamps. I colored the pumpkin patch with prismacolor pencils and used kraft paper and scraps that I had. The little pumpkins on the side border are from a stamp -LUNI.
This is a sketch challenge, which I like because it kind of takes the thinking out of the picture. All you have to do is find paper and a stamp.
Please join in with us over at Dutch Dare and let us see what marvelous creation you can concoct.
Thanks for stopping by , please feel free to comment.
Lisa

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .