Monday, October 3, 2011

cards cards and more cards

I have had an awesome weekend. My downstairs is 90% complete, the floors and kitchen look great. It looks like a new house . Removing the dropped ceiling in the kitchen and cabinets opened the downstairs up. and having a uniform floor through most of the first floor made a great difference. So while they were finishing up , i made a handful of cards and prepped for my class. It feels good to get something done in my craft room .Here is a little of what I did.These are stamps from http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/

2 comments:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .