Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Tiny Fairies

I have had a blast with these STAMPING BELLA images ! They are just sooo cute!
There are a lot of different images in this "line" Check out all the wonderful Tiny images , Gnomes and backdrops!  I have quite a few of them and will posting them as I get them done! Aren't the stamp sets I used just squeal worthy?? hehehe


Stamps used Daisy floral set
                     Floral Forest backdrop


SUPPLIES
Fairy flower: B60,63,66,69
Leaves: YG91,93,95,97,99
 Adjacent flower: YR21,23,24
          Other flowers inside: RV11,14,42   
B63,66,69  BV20  YR21,23,24,27
WHITE GEL PEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .