Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Pink and Main Bouquet


Image result for pink and main
Hello! Today I have the pleasure of showing off this wonderful background stamp from 
Pink and Main!! They are a fabulous company with quality stamps and quality Dies! This stamp that I used is called Floral Background , imagine that ! I stamped this beauty with Versamark embossing ink on white cougar card stock. Then heat embossed with rose-gold embossing powder. Next I colored the flowers and leaves with Prismacolor pencils. I then layered the card onto Pink and Main designer paper and added the stamped sentiment found in the Vertical Sayings stamp set.

This is a great stamp to use as it has a variety of ways to create with .


SUPPLIES
PINK AND MAIN   FLORAL BACKGROUND
                           VERTICAL SAYINGS
             SUNSET 6X6
PRISMACOLOR PENCILS :  OLIVE GREEN
                                                          PRUSSIAN GREEN
                                                 DARK GREEN
                                                     MARINE GREEN
                                                                       DIOXAZINE PURPLE HUE
                                    VIOLET
                                                              INDANTHRONE BLUE
LAWN FAWN : ROSE GOLD  EMBOSSING POWDER

CARD STOCK   WHITE COUGAR  8.5 X 11  80# 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .