Saturday, February 20, 2016

Elvin Magic

Hi everyone , here is a little mid month inspiration for  an anything goes challenge at Scrapper's Delights and today I want to share with you this little cute little image. She is WOOD ELFLING  and can be found HERE With so many images to choose from and so many categories to pick from I'm sure you could find the right one to suit any need. Right now The Scrapper's Delights'  website offers a new group of CRAFTING digital image gals at a special price.


Supplies 
COPICS
HAIR; YR21, 24, 27, E39, 59
CLOTHES:  YG91, 93, 95  T2
BACKGROUND SKY:   AIR COMPRESSER w/ B01, B29
 

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .