Saturday, February 6, 2016

A shot to the heart,,

Hi everyone , Today there is an anything goes challenge at Scrapper's Delights and today I want to share with you this little cute little image. She is CUPID IMAGE 1  and can be found HERE
With so many images to choose from and so many categories to pick from I'm sure you could find the right one to suit any need. Right now The Scrapper's Delights'  website offers  a free image for Valentines"s day and a few others at a discount .    To get yourself the image go to Scrapper's Delights fan page and find the freebie post and follow the instructions . Please go check it out and join in the challenge fun.







SUPPLIES
HAIR: PRISMACOLOR PREMIER FINE LINE MARKERS  AND COPIC Y35
SKIN: E000, 00, 11, 50, R21
DRESS & BOOTS: R81, 83, 85, 89, rain 
WINGS: N0,01,03, GLAMOUR DUST
I am entering into the following 






6 comments:

  1. Hi
    super cute and cool creations
    Thanks for joining us at BSC
    hugs lisbeth
    DT-BSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fab, love the image.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! Thank you for joining in with us on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog. Lynn CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love this image
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thank you so much for joining our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT - Creative Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining in our 'things with wings' challenge at Left of Centre creative challenges.

    Love the image and your Colouring of her. The diecut elements really finish the card off perfectly!

    I hope you will join us for future challenges each week.

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .