Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Here's a new one,

This is something different for me =, this image is from EASTWIND stamps. I just love her and she was fun to color. She looked like she needed a CAS card. So that's what I did and I am so happy with it. I am going to pop this into Digi Galore challenge( see below)






SUPPLIES
COPICS: HAIR: E33,35,53
                DRESS AND HAIR BOW: B0000,000,00,02
                BANNER AND POT BOW: YG11,13,17
                POT: YR24,27 AND E19  
 METAL DIES: SPELLBINDERS: CIRCLE AND PICOT EDGE CIRCLE
                           MEMORY BOXWHIMSICAL FLOURISH (blue)
                                                        ELEGANT SCROLLWORK

I am entering this in the following:
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/2015/02/through-craftroom-door-challenge-feb-17.html anything goes

http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/anything-goes-with-that-craft-place.html  anything goes


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and colouring! Love the background too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just stunning. Love your background a your layout. Thank so much for joining us at Though the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .