Sunday, February 8, 2015

ANOTHER YEAR OLDER,,,

That's right another birthday has come upon a young talented lady by the name of Rio Judy Ford!!!! Today she is 17 , a lovely 17 year old too. It seems like yesterday we just celebrated and did a hop for her 16th. they grow up quicker the older I get, LOL. For her birthday her wonderful mom " Betty Roberts" of SBS stamps, has drawn the perfect image for Rio. Part of her bday celebration there is a hop using the image in various creations. Here's mine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RIO!!!!!!!




Hop List
Corinne: http://wishuponascrap.blogspot.com & Veronica



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I LOVE This design!! Great Color Scheme!!

    Fun Hopping along with you!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina Keller

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skin tone against all the pink! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .