Friday, February 1, 2013

Something different

Ok, now I am  usually very comfortable  doing anything my DT team throws at me ,but,, I was given the task of picking a digi from a new ( for me ) companyDilly Beans. Well I went to the site and saw the most adorable digis, most were what I was used to seeing ,some were very unique  so I chose something I've never seen or done  , HEART MONSTER, . And with Valentine's Day approaching ,I thought he was PERFECT !
The challenge over at Digi galore is to use 3 not 2 or 4 but 3 THREE colors on your creation. And as you probably figured Dilly Beans is the sponsor. So put your creative cap on and hurry over and enter to win a prize from the fabulous Dilly Bean digi site.
 This is my little bit of inspiration for you to get started




I used Crimson red and black primacolored pencils
The DP : Canvas Home Basics:
6x6 black and   Ivory Prints
Spellbinder:
Picot Edge Circles and Classic Hearts
WOC :mulberry roses ( colored with copics)

1 comment:

  1. This is just brilliant Lisa. Love the boldness of the card and the red eye is a fab touch
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .