Saturday, July 21, 2018

It's Raining It's Pouring,,,,,,,,

 I have been colouring ( I know poor attempt at rhyming) , I have done up a NO LINES colored image from Faery Ink , entitled Dancing in the Rain! Faery Ink is the latest sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friend (PPCF) . I would love to have you join this amazing group of talented people! Bring your own unique flavor to this blog filled with crafters of all levels!
 Now to get you started on your FAERY INK journey  , here is my coloring of Dancing in the Rain ..





SUPPLIES
COPIC MARKERS : 
CLOTHES AND UMBRELLA-R81,83,85
V0000, 000, 01, 04
BG10,11,13
HAIR- YR23, 24, E99
SKIN- E000,00,11,51, R20,21
EYES-YG01,03,05 
IMPRESSION OBSESSION (IO) UMBRELLA DIE
SENTIMENT PINK AND MAIN 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .