Monday, February 26, 2018

Smile,,,,,,


 That's right put a smile on someones's face with this sweet image from C.C. designs. This little fella is named WINTER BUNNY, but I wanted to use him as a spring image (different uses for Images). HOP on over to their site and pick a few digital images as well as some rubber stamps and wonderful dies.

Not a member of  Passionate paper creations and friends? Click Click here to become part of something amazing, and get more information.  


SUPPLIES:
Prismacolored pencils
Nuvo crystal drops Apple Green  Carnation Pink
Simon Says Stamps Smile die
Paper pad Doodle bug "BunnyVille" 6x6

Same Image 



SUPPLIES
COPICS
BUNNY BODY E40,41,42,43,
HAT G20,21,24, BV11,13, 20
COLLAR YR000,00 01,02
DISTRESS OXIDES ; SHADED LILAC,
TATTERED ROSE, 
SQUEEZED LEMONADE,
BUNDLED SAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .