Wednesday, May 18, 2016

You're special

My Granddaughter is getting her own room when they move nevt month and has asked to have her room done in Fairies , flowers, burlap and blues . Since I was given those directives I made a canvas to decorate her room with and use as a palate to go on.
  USING CLARABELLE  from Kraftin Kimme stamps
 
8x8 canvas
FABER CASTELL GELATOS: BUTTER CREAM, ELDERBERRY AND ICED PEAR
FABER CASTELL STENCILS, WHIPPED SPACKLE, SILVER LUX
 LDRS DIE
TH MIXED MEDIA DIE
SPELLBINDER LOCKET DIE
IMAGE COLORED WITH COPICS  HAIR: E11,13,17,37
                                                              WINGS:YG21, 00,01 T2
                                                              BODYSUIT AND TIGHTS: B60,63,66,69

I HAVE ENTERED THIS INTO THE FOLLOWING
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.nl/2016/05/wonderful-wednesday_18.html

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a stunning card!! Love your design and all the elements!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great gift for your grand daughter. I think you meet her criteria perfectly and this is just awesome! thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is gorgeous!!! Love the background and all the embellishments! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!! Miss you!! Elisabete DT

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .