Monday, August 10, 2015

Boo!!!! showcase for Art by Miran




Hi  , I am hosting another day at Art by MiRan !!
I am featuring this cute little witch from MiRan
click on the link and you too could have her!!
This month's theme is WARM COLORS 

 Enter to win ,using warm colors to create a card 

WITCH HAZEL







SUPPLIES:
COPICS
SKIN- E000, 00, 50, 04,11  R20
HAIR- E43, 44, 47, 49
GOWN AND BAND- YR21, 23. 25, 27 T2
HAT-  YG93, 95, 97
BROOM- Y21, 23,26,28  E74, 77,79 

 We would love for you to become a follower of the Art by Miran Blog, along with visiting the shop to see all of the wonderful images Art by Miran has to offer. If you have time we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. Don't forget to check out our Art by Miran Challenge Blog also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, your work is gorgeous and you have a beautiful blog. Thank you for asking about my work I use any type of ball point pens BIC , Staedtler ones from pound shop/ dollar store kids ones too. Hugs Kay xx

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .