Saturday, October 4, 2014

When witches,......

........go riding 
and black cats are seen, 
the moon laughs and whispers,
 'tis  near Halloween!

        It's that time of year again for things that go bump in the night and screeching on the wind, the time for SBS's 13 days of Halloween creativity. For your viewing pleasure (and maybe a little inspiration) I bring you STEAMPUNK WITCH . For this project we had to "Steampunk it out"

SUPPLIES
Spellbinder
copics
DOCRAFT cogs
Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .