Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This Digi is Creepy Cute

Yeo that's right , Creepy Cute! This little creeper is Vampling, isnt she just To die for?
  Creepie Cute stamps is the name of an etsy site where you can find this adorable stamp and many  more similar to it.They are also the sponsor of the new challenge at Digi Galore. Get your Halloween design mojo going and enter the new challenge at DIGI GALORE and the challenge theme is
 ( drum roll) HALLOWEEN ( betcha didn't see that one coming ).




 SUPPLIES:
COPICS:


PAPER: DCWV - THE SPOOKY TIME STACK 6x6
SPELLBINDERS: FLORAL OVALS
MEMORY BOX DIE: TINY BATS
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS: HAUNTED HOUSE

3 comments:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .