Thursday, March 29, 2012

ANOTHER CHALLENGE

 OVER AT DUTCHDARE there is another challenge, using the  sketch to the right.
and a digi from the wonderful Karen. Check out her digis , they are adorable and fun.  Join me and the rest of the amazing design team and share your creation.The flowers and card base as well as layers were all made using the ART PHILOSOPHY CRICUT cartridge from Close to My Heart.
I colored my image with copic markers and use SEI SUNNY DAY ;TRELLIS
I made the stick pin and used stickles and pearls.


























6 comments:

  1. Love this card! Those flowers are fabulous and such a sweet image!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. How AWESOME Lisa... just love the little bunny, great coloring.. AWESOME Flowers!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's about time lol! I love your card. Beautifully colored and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love the flowers! And that bunny is too cute! So happy to have found you on here and thanks for all of your help at the store today!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card...love the colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little easter creation. Love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .