Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Obsession

Yes , you could say I am slightly obsessed with these little girls. I have another one to add. I colored this one with copics ( did her skin and hair in pencils) She's my little Irish girl. I used Authentique 6x6 sheets ( they sell them individually) anBG 93,96,99 and N1,3,5 ( sorry Dolly , I thought it was W's)

I am going to also make a St. Paddy's day card with this image ( I have to color another one, tho'). I bought some really cute "green " paper yesterday for that purpose.
This is my new DT card for Dutch Dare and the Image can be found onSaturated Canary.
I am also using it to try out for a DT spot on her blog (saturated canary)
I am entering this In the following;
trulymadlycraftychallenges anything goes
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Great job Lisa... glad you found her as a Digi Stamp! That is my favorite paper... went up and get several pieces of it! :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love the image. Great papers too. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost forgot, could you please add a link back to the Divas by Design Challenge blog.
      Sarah-Jane xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I certainly can understand that you're getting obsessed with these gorgeous images;) They are bootifool:D Loving your dp and green design as well. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Lisa, love the colours on this!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .