Sunday, January 28, 2024

New Card

Hello,

 Today I am adding a few cards made with Altenew products. I embossed 100 # White cardstock with the Fairy Tale Florals Botanical 3D Embossing Folder. Then I positioned the Fairy Tale Florals detailed Stencil set over the embossed image. There is a stamp and die that goes along with this (but I didn't purchase them). I had so much fun with this set using the different ALTENEW FRESH DYE INKS.

This card is being entered in the January challenge at ALTENEW (as well as the card listed below)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .