Saturday, February 23, 2019

Brianna the Butterfly



One can find all sorts of craft items at OOZAK, your online shop for all things crafty!

I found some adorable things myself,  one being this cutie pie from StampingBella , Brianna the Butterfly
you can even find Oval Dies and NUVO drops

you can even find COPIC markers which is what I used to color the butterfly.

OOZAK has great prices and a big selection !



 COPIC butterfly colors

YG21, 23, 25, 67
B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
R20, 22, 24
E33, 35, 37,29




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .