Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Birthday in winter


January is the month of my Mom's birthday ! 
for years i was convinced  her birhtday was the 11th , apparantly she gave up  telling me it was the 14th. So for many many many years the 11th was her birthday. It wasn't till recently i finally got it through my head her proper day! With that said , I still call on the 11th ( if I don't she thinks I forgot, LOL). and the 14th !!

I'll mail this right before the 11th so she gets in between the dates!

love you MOM! 



SUPPLIES
copics
hat and scarf--B91, 93, 95,97
cheeks--R20, 21
bear fur--C0,1,3 E40
MFT Bitty Bears and dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .