Monday, November 26, 2018

Class at Marcos Paper in Kettering

Colored Pencils & Gamsol 
with Lisa Nelson
Saturday December 8th
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
$20.00


Supplies to bring 
Colored Pencils (not Watercolor pencils)
Gamsol
Paper stumps #2 or smaller , tortillions are fine too.
Stump sharpener, pencil sharpener

Prismacolored pencils used ,If you don't have ALL the colors bring what you have 
Dark Green
Scarlet Lake
30% cool grey
Tuscan Red
90% Warm Grey
Crimson Lake
Periwinkle
Nectar
10% Cool Grey
Prussian Green
50% Cool Grey
Crimson Red
Deco Peach
20% French Grey
70% Cool Grey
Black
Yellow Ochre
Canary Yellow
Peacock Green

25 West Whipp Road, Centerville, OH 45459 -- 937-433-7030

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .