Saturday, July 14, 2018

A little magic,,,,

Hello Crafty folks ! Today I have an image of an adorable dragon from Make It Crafty! If you pop over to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends  you will find a discount code for more adorable images like the one you see below! The little guy you see below is Fiery dragon , he comes in digital as well as rubber.  Enjoy looking , I have colored the images twice with different mediums. You will find all the info below each .




SUPPLIES:
Copic markers ; Dragon- R81,83.85,89
                      Fire        Y32,35,38
White gel pen
MFT cloud stencil
tags- Silhouette Cameo




SUPPLIES
Dragon -Prismacolor pencils; Light Aqua (PC992), Cobalt Turquoise (PC105)
Sun-  Copic markers Y32,35,38
Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud borders and Sun and Moon Die
Silhouette Cameo - speech bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .