Monday, April 9, 2018

HELLO.....It's challenge time




Hello all, this week at Passionate Paper Creations and friends we have an exciting challenge going on.  With the help and generosity of the wonderful MAKE IT CRAFTY ,  the challenge is to make water drops or raindrops on your image. My choice for this challenge was hello-flower-arrangement , a gorgeous digital image , perfect for this challenge. Please stop by Paper Passionate Creations and Friends  ( PPCF ) and try this challenge as well.  









2 comments:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .