Saturday, March 5, 2016

Time for a "cuppa"

Today begins another challenge at SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS challenge blog.
As always, it's ANYTHING GOES!! Easy peasy right? So all you have to do is make a wonderful creation preferably with a SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS image (hehe) and put it on the challenge blog

Click on any of the challenge blog links ahead and follow the directions to enter. I'll be checking the blog and making comments as will the rest of the DT . Please go on the store site and Pick out an image to color and you could win more delightful images. Also become part of the facebook fan group and pick up monthly freebies and watch for the new images. We are e very active Face book page and you will always get some inspiration.
 Without further ado ,here is my image using TIME 4 A CUPPA 


I would like to enter her in the following 


 SUPPLIES
COPICS
HAIR: E71,74,77,79
SHIRT: BG72,75, 78
UNDERSHIRT: E42,41
PANTS: PRISMACOLOR PENCIL DARK BROWN AND CHOCOLATE

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO STOP BY.
/Morgan's art world-include-sentiment.html

2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the beautifully coloured image and colour combo-Thank you for Joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and card. Love your coloring.


    So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .