Monday, January 11, 2016

My heart is taken...




Hello there, and it is my turn once again to host the Artbymiran Blog
and mine is all about Love!!  MiRan has the most adorable image, Lovely Lila  to help you make a wonderful Valentine's Day or Anniversary card.

Supplies
Copics to color the image
HAIR: Y23, E33,35,37 Prismacolor pencil Burnt Sienna
SKIN: E50,11,00,000, R20 BV20
 BOW & DRESS: B91,93,95,99 T4
HEART & BANNER: R35,37,39


 would love for you to become a follower of the blog, along with visiting the shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

There's a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!
Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!
Am entering in the following
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com



 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! AND inspiring. I have that die and completely forgot about it. Happy I haven't finished my valentines yet. I'm going to go dig it out!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .