Saturday, August 1, 2015



Woo Hoo ,a new challenge at Digi Galore!!! Get your MOJO going and join in the fun with the new challenge theme of "NOT A CARD". 
KARLEIGH SUE is the challenge sponsor this month. 
Show some love and check out the rest of the fab DT over at Digi Galore and while you're at join the blog and the Facebook page.

Here is a little inspiration   
( a box for tea bags and a mug)



SUPPLIES 

COPICS
SKIN:E50, 00, 11, 000 R20
HAIR:E51, 53,25, 29
EYES:B41, 45 MULTILINER  0.03 
LEGGINGS:  Y21, 23  R24, 27, 28  T2
TOP: W2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 100 BLACK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .