Monday, November 24, 2014

Birthdays birthdays birthdays

This month had a few birthdays from our DT site and fan page! 2 of them were Sharman De Luca and Louise Mann. Louise celebrated her 30th and Sharman (well lets say just another birthday)
These are the wonderful Images that Betty drew for these two lovely ladies.


COPICS
LOUISE HAIR(TOP IMAGE) YR14,27 E19
SHARMAN HAIR (BOTTOM IMAGE) E44,47,49

Will be entering in http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sisters-of-craft-november-anything-goes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .