Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scary & Sexy

13 day of Halloween at Simply Betty Stamps

Dt is using either the BOO-doirs or Betty Boo Halloween lines
I am using Black Cat Betty from the Betty Boo Halloween line.
Do up a "sexy"scarey card for this challenge.


Stop by SBS Blog and check out the 13 days of Halloween fun.
 
Supplies:
DP Recollections - Midnight Magic Halloween
Spellbinder LABELS TWENTY-FIVE
IO DIE 115-J
MEMORY BOX CREEPY WEB, SPIDER WEB BORDER
COPICS
GLAMOUR DUST
WINK OF STELLA CLEAR

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards! Loving all your projects for the 13 days of Halloween! Fabulous designs. I just came by to see you had noted what paper you used here - the purple and black is gorgeous! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .