Sunday, January 26, 2014

Another just for fun!

Hello again, I love Krista Smith's digis ( aka SATURATED CANARY ) so i took one that I've had for awhile AND a new one and colored them up. Sometimes it's an image that inspires me and sometimes it's the paper . In this case it was one of  each. The first one shown was just the image "speaking " to me the 2nd one ,well , I bought new paper ( Archiver's closing out sale) and new I had to make a card with it and that digi fit the bill!


COPICS
DP BASIC GREY :HEY GIRL
WOC FLOWERS (AIRBRUSHED WITH COPICS)
SPELLBINDERS

The second: Named a new canvas.





COPICS
DP TERESA COLLINS TELL YOUR STORY
MEMORY BOX DIE CUT
BOW-IT-ALL






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .