Friday, October 4, 2013

A SEPTEMBER SIGN

Hello ,today we have a new challenge over at Simply Steampunk Challenges and this one will stretch your creative limits. How about Monochromatic coloring ,yep we want you to use ONE color ,to color your Steampunk images. Actually it is quite fun to be challenged in this way , I think you'll be pleased with what you can achieve with one color or tones of that color.
Here, to get you motivated ,is my contribution to this weeks challenge and then stop on by SSC for more inspiration and join in the challenge yourself.


SUPPLIES:
PRISMACOLORED PENCIL
TH LAYERING STENCIL: CLOCKWORK
GRAPHIC 45:SPELLS
MFT DIE:BOW
SPELLBINDER: REVERSE WONKY RECTANGLE
KRAFT PAPER CARDSTOCK
RECOLLECTIONS:WHITE SCROLL

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour you've chosen, gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking, Lisa! Love that bow and the stencil is gorgeous. Fab coloring as well. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you have done with this the colors are fantastic and layout looks great xx K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Colouring and you have still managed to have her Pop even using Monocromatic! Looove that Bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I LOVE this and that bow is awesome!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .