Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another release

Yet another Zodiac Release from Simply Betty Stamps .  You can see all the new ZODIACS done up pretty by our talented DT atSimply Steampunk challenge.
As I have been working on a Bithday Book, this is my next Installment to that book from the Steampunk ZODIAC collection. Stay tuned for the next challenge until then here is my release
CAPRICORN ( to uphold privacy I have blocked out the names)


 
Supplies:
PRISMACOLORED PENCILS
GRAPHIC 45: SPELLS
SPELLBINDER DIE : D-LITES WROUGHT IRON
SPELLBINDER DIE : FLORAL OVALS

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you have coloured the image, another beautiful page for your birthday book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking and dramatic! That is some book you've got going there. Fabulous! Love this and I see someone besides my hubby has a birthday on New Year's Eve. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful your coloring is fantastic love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I can't wait to see this book completed... just gorgeous
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Your book is going to be gorgeous, Lisa! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .