Sunday, May 19, 2013

A beautiful fairy

This was a freebie for anyone who wanted to takw part in a SIMPLY BETTY  challenge. All you have to do ( when she offers them for free) is to color them up and make something with it then post it   HERE.   Easy Peasy, the only catch is that if you take a freebie you MUST use it for the challenge if you don't, you sit the next challenge out.  Here is what I did with this beauty and by the way this challeng along with the digi you have to use Orange , white , yellow and Black.

Copics:YR
              Y
              C
              N

4 comments:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .