Friday, March 1, 2013

Say it with flowers!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
 
 
Stop on over to Digi Galore and share with us your card for Mother's day. It will creep up on you sooner than you think ( Mother's day ,that is) you might as well get one done and enter your card in the Digi Galore Challenge. Jelly Park is our sponsor and they have very cute stamps. I chose a vase of flowers. to color for a Mother's day card.
 

COPICS
DESINGER PAPER: BO BUNNY -HELLO SUNSHINE COLLECTION
MEMORY BOX DIE BUCKLE
RIBBON FROM MY STASH
GLAMOUR DUST
 


3 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! It's Audrey, we met today at Marco's. Turns out I am already a follower of your blog:) This card is wonderful, love your coloring and the bow embellie combo is so cute!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .