Friday, January 18, 2013

CAS

Clean and Simple, that's the title and focus of this week's challenge at Card Makin'Mamas. The sponsor for this week is Meljens digis.
With Valentine's Day around the corner I thought a CAS card with. Taylored Expression image was perfect.
 Stop on over to http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/?m=0 and show us how you make a CAS card. You just might walk away with some awesome digis from Meljens design.

Here's my inspiration for you, I hope you like it.
Copics:
Heart: R35,37,39
Dress: R0000,R00,R11,R01 C1,2
Hair: E50,42,43
Skin: E000,00,01,11
Silver pen for clip

4 comments:

  1. such a cute image... the simplicity of the card really showcases the image and your coloring. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa. Your coloring is fabulous and I love that pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely and adorable card! i love the hearts on the red ribbon! so sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image and a very sweet card. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .