Friday, May 25, 2012

Dutch Dare Card Challenge

Whew, I never thought I'd get the internet working again. It's been up and down and up and down, but mostly down. And without the internet, my printer wouldn' t work ( wireless ). anyway  I can now post my DT cards. Here is the one for DUTCH DARE The challenge is a sketch challenge (one of my favorite kinds, requires little thought ,LOL)

Hop on over and give it a try , show us how you can interpret a sketch.
image (SIMPLY BETTY STAMPS) colored with copics, papers from 6x6 paper packSTELLA AND ROSE HAZEL PAPERS, COLORED CANDIES  AND RIBBON FROM MY STASH

4 comments:

  1. I love is image. Great job with the coloring.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is AWESOME!! You ROCKED Simply Betty's image!! Awesome shine! Fantastic coloring!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card..love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Lisa! Love the colors, fun image and great job with the sketch! Sketches are my favorite too but for some reason or another they are not very high entry ones for DDCC...

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .