Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Challenge

This week over at Dutch Dare http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ we are having a photo inspired challenge. Brought to us by
 SIMPLE HUE .I love photo inspirations because they offer a wide range of interpretation from color to theme. I chose color for this one (  I really want Spring to be here, it's 50 degrees out now). It fits well with valentines day coming up. Please join us and show us your interpretation ,I bet you could come up with a few. Here's mine!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I am looking for an image right now to join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing!! And your colouring! Oh my!! It is perfect!! So pretty!!! xx Lilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards, love the red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .