Sunday, January 22, 2012

Awesome weekend

Hello,
 Welcome to my blog. I had a wonderfully productive weekend, not only did I get some card making in , but, I spent the time with a great group of ladies. Once a month a group of us who share a love of paper crafting and using Cricuts get together. I also had the opportunity to spoil my granddaughter Sat. night. And I went out on a Date with my husband Friday night. Whew,,, I'm ready to get back to work, hahaha.  Anyhoo.. these are the cards I was able to complete Saturday.
Enjoy.







5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Buttons and Bows Challenge and we hope you stop by next week and join in with the fun,


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    Crafty Catz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards, but I especially like the Eiffel Tower. Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an AWESOME job on all of them Lisa and we had a blast spending time with you on Saturday! I love seeing all the things you do! you are a very special person and I am lucky to call you my FRIEND!!!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .