Thursday, November 10, 2011

BOOK CARD

I have been busy putting together cards and projects for various purposes. This is not only my DT card for http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ but it is also a kit that will be made available for the Open House at Simply Scrapbooks on December 3rd.
We had to use punches or dies and this is what I came up with. A pretty nifty little gift box or frame , you choose.I used spellbinders lacey square , classic square, a Martha Stewart punch, corner rounder and a PAPER STUDIO holly corner punch. the stamps are Darcie's WINTER PIN PAL STAMP SET.
HOPE IT INSPIRES YOU TO CREATE YOUR OWN ENTRY.


 

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .