Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial day weekend

Whew.... what a busy weekend, worked a crop till late Friday night, got up early to take my granddaughter to the Cincy Zoo ( it was a scorcher, and why are all the hills UPHILL) and Sunday was spent cleaning out the garage and then my youngest daughter and her husband had a cookout (which was yummy ,better so because I didn't have to cook OR cleanup)Today I did a little craft shopping and now to put those items to work. I just wanted to post my latest project,since i always seem to do cards, I thought a LO was due.
The flowers on this LO were made with a new Die-namics die. I just love to scrap my Little Lylli.
Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .